Our Edmonton Agency is looking for a motivated, organized individual with a commitment to service excellence. We are leading office in Edmonton and Canada, and need great people to keep growing! Second language is preferred, please specify if you speak another language.
We have one of the best cultures around, we enjoy success, have fun, and grow!
- Are you outgoing and personable?
- Do you have a strong network, and enjoy building relationships within your community?
- Are you strong on computer systems?
If you answered yes, then start a career with our leading office!
- Provide a remarkable customer service experience for customers
- Complete multiple line auto/home sale transactions
- Conduct needs based selling for financial services
- Customer Service – billing, problem solving, changes for the customer
- Support and develop Agency operations through client contact and sales activities
We are excited for your application!
If you believe in having fun in a stable working environment and have a willingness to learn, we should meet to discuss our career opportunity.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)